标题: 《Rubber Soul》作者: - Spider Robinson【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-9-8 10:06
标题: 《Rubber Soul》作者: - Spider Robinson【EPUB】
Editors' note: This story has been copiously annotated by the author. We suggest that you read it through first and then consult the notes. PAINTING BY ERICH BRAUER RUBBER SOUL BY SPIDER ROBINSON But I don't believe in this stuff , he thought, enjoying himself hugely. I said I didn't. Weren't you listening? 1 He sensed amusement in those around him—Mum, Dad. Stuart, Brian, Mal and the rest—but not in response to his attempt at irony. 2 It was more like the amusement of a group of elders at a young man about to lose his virginity, amusement at his too--well-understood bravado. It was too be-nevolent to anger him, but it did succeed in irritating him. He determined to do this thing as well as it had ever been done. Dead easy , he punned. 3 New and scary and wonderful, that's what I'm good at . Let's go! The source of the bright green light came that one increment nearer, and he was transfixed. Oh! Time stopped, and he began to under-stand. And was grabbed by the scruff of the neck and yanked backwards

欢迎光临 (http://admin.zasq.net/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2